All applicants who intend to enter Estonia or the Schengen Territory must provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover the expenses of their planned stay (most recent bank statement/s). On each day of stay in Estonia, the applicant must have available 71 euros.
Any of the following documents will be considered sufficient proof of financial resources:
- Proof of employment with salary
- Form 2-NDFL from company
- Applicant’s original Bank account statement (in any currency)
- Copy of the Applicant’s credit card and ATM receipt including account balance
- Travel Cheques both in original and copy
- Applicant’s original and copy of the savings account.