Visiting family or friends
Visiting the property in Estonia
Visiting the burial place
Visa for driver
Visa for seamen
Visa for journalist
Visa for twin-cities participants
Applications are submitted to visa center located at Pskov, Rizhskiy prospekt, 26, TC Merkuriy.
Schengen visa is valid for the following countries:
Visa request to Estonia can be submitted by:
- Pskov and Pskov region residents;
- Applicants registered in Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Velikiy Novgorod, Republic of Karelia should submit documents at the Estonian Visa Center in Saint Petersburg);
- Applicants registered in other regions of Russia submit documents at the Estonian visa center in Moscow;
- Foreign citizens can submit documents to visa center having registration or permit of stay in Russian Federation;
- Russian citizens who have the registration in another region of Russian Federation can submit documents to visa center having temporary registration or proof of employment or study in Pskov or Pskov region.
Each applicant must appear in person at the visa application centers to provide biometric identifiers fingerprints to the union schengen visa information system (VIS).
For the Applicants who have already provided biometric identifiers fingerprints , documents can be submitted by:
- One of the family members with the handwritten letter and copy of documents which prove family relations: for children – birth certificate (copy and original), for spouses — marriage certificate (original and copy), certificate of change of name.
If applicant changed name, the certificate of change of name must be attached to prove relative relations.
Kindly note that according to the Consulate requirements brothers and sisters cannot apply for each other.
- Authorized representative with the letter of attorney (2 copies of the letter and 2 copies of the civil passport should be provided)
- Company representative can apply for business visa with the letter.
- Representative of agencies/companies/ institutions can apply for group (sport team, creative team etc.).
- Parents or official representative can apply for minors or incapacitated persons with proper documentation duly signed, certified along with a copy. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from providing the fingerprints. Their attendance is not required.
Documents can be submitted not earlier than 90 days before the trip.
Once the documents are accepted at the Visa Center no additional documents can be attached to the application.
Applicants are advised to submit copies and notarized copies of the documents. The originals of the documents should be presented at the time of submission.
If applicant has already a valid schengen visa, a new Estonian schengen visa can be issued after expiry date of the previous one.
In order to facilitate the smooth processing of the application applicants are advised:
- To use only application forms which meet the standards. The application forms are under the link application forms. Forms must be fully complete and signed.
- It is advised,if you plan any other trip or you need to fly before your departure to Estonia and you need the visa by a certain deadline we recommend you to submit additional documents such as copies of your tickets, hotel bookings in the country/ countries you are going to visit.
- Applicants are advised to apply for a visa at the Consulate of the country of the main destination (where applicant intends to stay longer). If the itinerary is planned to make several consecutive stays of approximately the same length in various Schengen States, in this case the applicant should go to the Consulate of the country of the first entry into the Schengen Area.
- If the applicant has two valid international passports both must be submitted; in case only one is valid please provide a copy of the voided passport. The passport must have at least two blank pages to affix the visa and for border stamps.
- If applicant’s surname was changed, proof of that legal change must be submitted (original+copy).
- Kindly note that Consulate reserves the right to request further documentation.